Thursday 7 March 2013

Ryan Stamford

Good evening everyone. I'm Ryan Stam. I am a Kenyan kid of luo origin. Perhaps you know Luanda Magere, my great grandfather or even Beryl Atieno; my mother. Come on!!! don't give me that sly look and stop asking how I'm related to that mystical legend!!! Well, I personally don't know a thing about all these relationship crap. Daddy says that I would probably run out of fingers counting the number of men through which my generation exists. On the other hand, mommy says that I'm too young to speak sense. So either way, I'd faint telling you about this shit or even end up telling you some infant nonsense that you don't expect to hear. I hope you all know how old I am. "3 weeks." Daddy said.

I would have loved to spend the whole night talking to you guys but it seems I won't. Mommy wants to breastfeed me and daddy is busy preparing his first ever bed time story for me. Let's meet here tomorrow so that I can tell you much more about myself and my motive. I'm sure you'd want to hear daddy's story for me. Don't miss out tomorrow ..... same time. I'll be waiting.  
                   Ryan
                            via
                                   Daddy







No comments:

Post a Comment